Address, Phone, Fax, Email. 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi110 021, India Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000. Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
Visit as a tourist
You may visit Canada as a tourist to enjoy the many opportunities the country has to offer, including visiting family and friends.
Visit your children or grandchildren
If you are parents and grandparents of citizens of Canada and permanent residents, you can apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa to visit Canada for up to two years without the need to renew your status.
Visit on business
You may visit Canada on business to look for investment opportunities, or to advance existing business relationships.
Documents from passengers
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of departure from Canada
- 03 photos 35mm x 45mm white background, matt finish, 80% visible face, without border
- Family sheet to be filled online
- Consent Form
- Covering letter (if self-employed under the letter head of the company) addressed To, The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi mentioning the below details:
· Name as passport and passport no
· Duration of visit
· Purpose of visit
· Who would bear the expenses?
- Updated last 06 months Bank statement of the personal
- Last 03 years I.T. papers of the passenger
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Retirement documents if retired
- Business registration
- Marriage registration certificate
- Fixed Deposit, policy, postal savings, investments or any liquid funds available
- Property valuation or registration certificates
- NOC letter form the employer if not self employed
- Bonafied certificate from school/college / university
- Hotel confirmation if not visiting relative OR friend