- Valid passport with atleast 6 months validity from the date of travel
- 1 Form along with declaration format to be filled and signed the passenger in his own handwriting (Column No# 26 and 28 of the visa form is MUST to be filled by applicant in his/her handwriting)
- 2 Photos with white background
- Covering letter - One from the Company in which pax is working(should be addressed to Consulate general of Germany)
- another from the pax on an A4 paper in detail
- Return Ticket
- Duly signed Invitation (faxed or scanned) from Germany to the embassy in Delhi, directly with 1 copy to us with documents
- Hotel Confirmation
- three months salery certificate if employed
- Personal IT papers latest 3 years
- Family details of spouse/children including DOB to be completely filled BY PAX it should contain the name ,maiden name,date and place of birth of spouse and if any kids then kids name and DOB between column 37 to 42
- In cases where husband and wife are applying together, if the name of spouse is not endorsed in the passport, copy of marriage certificate must be provided
- Original passport along with the old passports
Photocopy of each page of all passports (Fresh and old), if not given Rs 50/- per booklet shall be charged.
Email invitation not acceptable. Declaration format to be filled and signed by the passenger in his own hand writing, for downloading the declaration form please visit our website.
1. Exchange Or Credit Card Copy
2. Original Insurance
3. IT return of the Company (last 3 years)
4. Bank statement of the Company - last 6 months.
5. Bank statement of the applicant - last 6 months
Proof of employment if salaried(salary slip(6 mnths) / appointment letter).If Director of the Company then proof of Director Ship (Memorandum Of Articles)
Fees + VFS + Service Charge : INR 8742/-approx (Please confirm for latest fees)
Time Taken: Interviewers - 2 days after interview
Non-interviewers - 4 to 6 days.