- One visa form
- Two passport-size photograph.
- A Covering letter from the concerned Employer or Commercial Organization detailing business to be undertaken in Turkey.
- An original Invitation letter from Associates in Turkey.
- If the Applicant is holding a fresh passport, then a recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce in India or the Company Registration Certificate, attested by local Notary Public is required. Company registration certificate is must for all pax
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Visa for next destination of travel.
- Hotel reservation.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Salary Slip for last 6 months.
- Income tax returns for last three years (along with photocopy).
- Educational documents like Degree or Diploma (along with photocopy).
- Any additional documents which the Embassy/Consulate may require like property papers, business profile etc.
- Visa are valid for 90 days with a maximum stay of 30 days.
Fees Services Charge: INR 6350/- approx Single Entry
INR 15400 /- approx Multiple Entry (Please confirm for latest fees)
Time Taken: 04 to 05 Working days
Diplomatic passport holders are exempt from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders are required to have visa to enter Turkey. Ordinary, Special and Service passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US visas may get their one month single entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
For Multiple Visa passenger has to come personaly at the Embassy/Consulate.
TURKEY CONSULATE IN MUMBAI ARE REQUIRED INVITATION LETTER AND BANK STATEMENTS IN ORIGINAL FOR SUBMISSION.