Kanchanjunga Bldg , 9th floor,
72 peddar Road,Mumbai 400026
Contact no. (91-22)2388 6743/4/5
Fax . (91 – 22) 2388 6765
1. No-Visa Entry for Transit Tourists (Existing Policy)
i. A national of one of the countries prohibited from no-visa entry into Korea, except for a national of Macedonia, Cuba, Syria, Sudan and Iran; and
(1) Who holds an entry visa for, and is bound for one of the following countries via Korea: United States, Japan, Canada, Australia or New Zealand (excluding Japanese group visa); or
(2) Who follows under A-i-(1) and is bound for the country of nationality or a third country via Korea, through direct flight from the United States, Japan, Canada, Australia or New Zealand to Korea after staying in these respective countries.
ii. A Chinese national
(1) Who holds an entry visa for, and is bound for one of the 30 European countries (Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Malta, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Iceland, Ireland, Estonia, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary) via Korea; or
(2) Who returns to China via Korea departing from the above-mentioned countries.
B. Criteria for Permission
The person must hold a reserved airline ticket for a flight that departs within 30 days.
C. Status of Stay and Period: Tourism & Transit (B-2) visa, 30 days
• Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
• 1 Form
• 2 Photo Size 35 x 45 mm white background 80% face
• Covering letter add to "Consulate General of Korea,Mumbai"
• Hotel Confirmation from korea & day to day itinerary
• Personal IT returns of previous 3 years duly notarised
• Personal Bank statment for last 6 months with bank seal & signature